This week’s photo theme is ‘New‘ which reflects my passions. I believe that all of us should have passions in order to be inspired, motivated, focussed and hungry to chase our goals.
The new books are my recent Christmas gifts and showcase everything I love:
- Cloudstreet by Tim Winton, translated to Italian language
- A guide to keeping a travel journal
- Gardening books
- Plenty, a cookery book by one of my favourite TV chefs, Yotam Ottolenghi
- Books about the craft of writing
- A book on preserving – to extend the bountiful harvest from my garden
- A diary in which I’ve made my first entry; my resolution for 2015 . . . write every day!
I intend to publish a new photo each week in line with the challenge with the hope of improving my photography skills and to have a look at the photos from other participants.
I know I’ll be inspired!